Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The first blog...

So here I am, finally starting a blog. I almost scrapped the whole thing when I found it nearly impossible to find a decent background. But finally, I found a site worthwhile, and voila. Here I am. I think this will be a fun way to take care of a little spare time. ;)

So the living room is finally all put back together! So exciting. There were just a few things that didn't work out.... no new lamp.... and the pictures on the wall panels still need something around them, but I'll wait til I find the perfect thing to get them absolutely finished. Now it finally feels like a room I want to live in! So here are some before and after shots.


There is that lovely wood paneled wall back there....... gross.




I hadn't done really any decorating yet.... so try not to judge. ;)

And now finally, we can get to the after shots.

It just feels a lot better. So that was a fun project for me to work on the last few weeks. I'm already beginning to think about the baby's room. :) But that'll have to wait a little while longer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Sheena - I just saw your blog on facebook! Can I just say I covet the piano? SO JEALOUS!

Brooke